- Bob on November – Wayfarer’s Robertson Lamb Hut, Langdale, Lake District
- AlanW on March 2022 – Bryn Hafod, South Snowdonia
- AlanW on April 2022 – Snowdonia, Caseg Fraith
- Peter C on Chair’s Report to 2018 AGM
- Alan Mountford on November Meet – Beddgellert, Snowdonia
Category Archives: 2020
MKMC 2020 AGM Chair’s Report
Thank you Louie for nominating me to be on the committee last year. Also thank you COVID for spoiling our fun! However, as much as we’ve all missed our trips and usual life this year I have noticed how much … Continue reading
How can you camp during the COVID-19 outbreak without braking the government guidelines? Well two members show us how to do it, at opposite ends of the camping spectrum . . . .
Banff Film Festival World Tour
Gill, Tom, Bryce and Alan W were all looking forward to the Banff Film Festival Tour on Saturday 21st March. Unfortunately, the screenings were correctly cancelled due to Covid-19. A new provisional date is 26th September, but that will depend … Continue reading
February 2020 – Lowstern Hut, North Yorkshire
Milton Keynes Mountaineering Club are a hardy bunch! With Storm Dennis threatening to bring chaos to the country our hardy members ventured to North Yorkshire for the weekend.