Who are we? The Club was founded over 30 years ago and it currently has about fifty members of many nationalities and aged from early twenties to mid-sixties, male and female, couples and singles. Members’ main interests include hill walking, trad and sport climbing, bouldering, alpine walking and climbing, ice climbing, winter mountaineering, via ferrata, fell-running, and scrambling. Whatever your standard you are likely to find someone who matches it.
- Bob on November – Wayfarer’s Robertson Lamb Hut, Langdale, Lake District
- AlanW on March 2022 – Bryn Hafod, South Snowdonia
- AlanW on April 2022 – Snowdonia, Caseg Fraith
- Peter C on Chair’s Report to 2018 AGM
- Alan Mountford on November Meet – Beddgellert, Snowdonia