The time spent honing axes and crampons to razor like levels of sharpness, was not time well spent. The time should have gone in to reproofing water proofs. Or looking at the weather forecasts.
The only water ice I was going to find was in the back of the … [read more]
- Bob on November – Wayfarer’s Robertson Lamb Hut, Langdale, Lake District
- AlanW on March 2022 – Bryn Hafod, South Snowdonia
- AlanW on April 2022 – Snowdonia, Caseg Fraith
- Peter C on Chair’s Report to 2018 AGM
- Alan Mountford on November Meet – Beddgellert, Snowdonia