The trip to Arco promised three things climbing, Via Ferrata and pizza eating.Based on this criteria the trip was a great success.
With fifty plus pitches of climbing taking place, One Via Ferrata ticked and many pizzas eaten. [read more]
- Bob on November – Wayfarer’s Robertson Lamb Hut, Langdale, Lake District
- AlanW on March 2022 – Bryn Hafod, South Snowdonia
- AlanW on April 2022 – Snowdonia, Caseg Fraith
- Peter C on Chair’s Report to 2018 AGM
- Alan Mountford on November Meet – Beddgellert, Snowdonia