The month of July, 2019 had two meets. The “official” meet took a few members of the club to Chamonix in the French Alps, while the ‘unofficial” meet had a more domestic, stay-cation feel, at the CMC Hut in Llanberis. This pdf will outline some of the adventures had by members who travelled to Chamonix.
- Bob on November – Wayfarer’s Robertson Lamb Hut, Langdale, Lake District
- AlanW on March 2022 – Bryn Hafod, South Snowdonia
- AlanW on April 2022 – Snowdonia, Caseg Fraith
- Peter C on Chair’s Report to 2018 AGM
- Alan Mountford on November Meet – Beddgellert, Snowdonia