- Bob on November – Wayfarer’s Robertson Lamb Hut, Langdale, Lake District
- AlanW on March 2022 – Bryn Hafod, South Snowdonia
- AlanW on April 2022 – Snowdonia, Caseg Fraith
- Peter C on Chair’s Report to 2018 AGM
- Alan Mountford on November Meet – Beddgellert, Snowdonia
Tag Archives: 2021
December 2021 – Christmas Meet, Peak District
Our 2021 Christmas Meet was held over the weekend of 10th to 12th December. Somehow, 10 of us just about managed to squeeze into the main accommodation at Heathy Lea;
MKMC 2021 AGM Chair’s Report
In my Chair’s report, one year ago, I expressed hope and excitement that we as a Club would soon begin to return to the mountains, be with our tribe and behave like real mountaineers, unashamedly untethered from our mice, keyboards … Continue reading
November 2021 Lake District – Low Hall Garth, Little Langdale
For November’s club meet we returned to Low Hall Garth, a lovely remote hut in Little Langdale.
October 2021 Snowdonia – Caseg Fraith, Ogwen Valley
After a year and a half away from hut life 14 members enjoyed this long-awaited trip to Caseg Fraith in North Wales.